Babyface are looking to recruit a part time business development consultant to build on our existing success with world leading fashion and lifestyle brands.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has a strong interest in Babyface and has experience mentoring small businesses and working with brands and agencies. We'd like a strong, independent thinker to come in and help streamline our business proposals, build a long term roster of quality clients and grow the business in an organic and authentic manner.
- Entrepreneurial, commercial professional with established contacts in fashion and media
- Impressive client experience
- Highly creative
- Self starting
- Proven commercial smarts
- An expert understanding of the new media landscape
- Experience working with blue chip brands
- Proven ability to initiate, maintain and nourish client partnerships
If you'd like to join one of Britain's most exciting female start-ups please email your CV, cover letter and day rate expectancy to email@example.com with 'Business Development Consultant Application' in the subject line.
Start date: ASAP
We're looking for a Graphic Designer to join Babyface on a freelance basis.
We're after someone who has a strong portfolio of previous design work to help us with GIFs, invites, decks + social video content.
If you're full of ideas, passionate about creativity and you understand Babyface we'd like to hear from you.
- Must be organised, self motivated, reliable and flexible.
- Interest in popular culture, fashion, music and arts.
- Experience in Photoshop, After Effects and animation is essential.
If this sounds like something you're interested in please email your portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Babyface Graphic Designer' in the subject line.
Start date: ASAP